Interested in starting a club at LASC?
Participation in campus clubs provides students with the opportunity to experience and learn about the college’s governance process first-hand. As a club leader, you will develop an understanding of the concept of progression and consequences, and the specific policies, procedures, and regulations that guide the Associated Student Organization (ASO). You will also have the opportunity to gain leadership skills and build productive associations.
Without your commitment as a club leader, your peers would be unable to have these experiences. You make it possible! Your time, advice, and support create the opportunity for LASC students to broaden their knowledge. Your enthusiasm to give of yourself to the students contains fundamental rewards that will enrich all of our lives.
Thank you for your interest.
Dean Oscar Cobian, ASO Advisor
Click here to read the ASO Club Packet. It contains important information regarding chartering a club, fundraising, publicity, holding special events, and more.
Clubs should click this link for an event planner to help them organize campus events. The form should also be attached to facility request for campus events.
Clubs at LASC
Organizations on Campus
- NEW: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex, Muxe, Pansexual, Allies, Queer (LGBT-IMPAQ) Club
- Future Nurses of America | Advisor: Monica Lanier
- Campus Connection | Advisor: Shelley Werts
- The Single Parent Connection | Advisor: Blanca Barajas
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars (NSCS) | Advisor: Dr. Angelita Salas
- The LASC Entrepreneur Club | Advisor: Ramon Miramontes
- Student Ambassadors | Advisor: Johnel Barron
- Phi Theta Kappa (Beta Pi Omega Chapter) | Advisor: Erika Miller-Washington
- Anthropology Club | Advisor: Paris Adkins-Jackson
- Making A Difference in Education (MADE formerly AFT Club) | Advisor: Dr. Sandra Lee
- Black Student Union | Advisor: Dr. Adewole Umoja
- Hip Hop Congress | Advisor: Dr. Kristine Wright
- International Culture Club | Advisor: Darren Grosch
- Student Against Alcohol and Drug Addiction (SADDA) | Advisor: Dr. Leonard Apenahier