Violent & Disruptive Demonstrations
In the event that a violent demonstration in which injury to persons or property occurs or appears imminent, the College President or Vice President of Administration will be notified:
- College sheriff's station should be immediately notified of the disturbance at extension 5311 from a campus phone or 323-241-5311 from another phone.
- If a class or lecture is disrupted, the offending person or persons should be requested to leave. If they refuse, call the sheriff's station at extension 5311.
- Avoid provoking or obstructing the demonstrators.
- Avoid the area of the disturbance or demonstration.
- Stay away from doors and windows if the disturbance is outside.