Fall: Jan. 15 - March 15
Spring: July 15 - September 15
Attend Mandatory Applicant Sessions
- For students who have COMPLETED ALL prerequisites and are ready to apply to the program.
- Students who are RE-APPLYING and are ELIGIBLE please call (323)241-5461. You must attend a mandatory re-apply session on a date TBA.
WHAT (to bring):
Application (Part 1)
Part 1: Fill out the CURRENT application TYPE and bring with you along with necessary documents (no one will be allowed in without the completed application - No Exceptions). Part 2 of the application will be discussed at the session.
PLEASE TYPE AND PRINT PART 1 OF APPLICATION, CLICK HERE FOR DOCUMENT
Part 2: You may submit Part 2 to the office during drop off hours (AV 104) only between March 1 to March 15 by 4PM. (HOURS TBA)
You may not submit Part 2 without first submitting Part 1 during a mandatory application session. Please check the LASC Nursing webpage periodically for dates/times.
PLEASE TYPE AND PRINT PART 2 OF APPLICATION, CLICK HERE FOR DOCUMENT
|Thursday, January 19th @ 10:00 am||
|Tuesday, January 31st @ 10:00 am||
|Tuesday, February 14th @ 3:00 pm||APPLICATION SESSION|
|Tuesday, February 21st @ 3:00 pm||APPLICATION SESSION|
|Monday, February 27th @ 10:00 am TIME CHANGE TO 12:00 pm||
|Tuesday, March 7th @ 10:00 am TIME CHANGE TO 12:00 pm||APPLICATION SESSION|
|Monday, March 13th @ 3:00 pm||APPLICATION SESSION|
RE-APPLIES SEE ABOVE
PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY
Dates/times are subject to change without notice.
Check website for updates.
Academic Village Rm. TBD
sign will be posted outside of AV 104
*Seating is limited; please arrive 30 minutes early as the session is first come first serve. If you are late please come to the next session.*
GUESTS AND CHILDREN ARE NOT ALLOWED DURING THE SESSIONS.
Applicant Information Session is mandatory in order to submit Part 1 of the application.
Make sure you have a current application on file at LASC and a Student ID Number (88 - ### - ####).
Become familiar with your LACCD email, as all communication will be sent there.
Send OFFICIAL AP (advanced placement) scores to the Admissions & Records office if you passed AP tests in High School. This information MUST be posted on LASC transcripts. It is your responsibility to take care of this on time.
Obtain sealed OFFICIAL transcripts:
- If the highest level you have obtained is High School/GED you will need transcripts. To request GED transcripts use this link: http://www.gedtestingservice.com/testers/gedrequest-a-transcript
- If the highest level you obtained is the California High School Proficiency Examination you will need transcripts. To request CHSPE transcripts use this link: http://chspe.net/cert-trans
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities you have attended. Transcripts from within LACCD may be unofficial.
- International transcripts require an official evaluation report from an approved evaluation agency. An approved agency list is available in the Counseling Office (SSB #227) and in the Nursing Office. http://www.ctc.ca.gov/credentials/leaflets/cl635.pdf
Please allow enough time to gather all of your official transcripts, be proactive and have these documents ready.
Have you taken the TEAS already?
- If so, print out unofficial copies of ALL TEAS results.
- If not, start studying for it! For more information regarding the TEAS visit: https://www.atitesting.com/Home.aspx
- Transfer students from other nursing programs will be evaluated on an individual basis. This process requires a completed application, college catalog, letter from the former program director and course syllabus for all successfully completed nursing courses.
- Transfer students must meet the admission requirements for our program's generic nursing students. Transfer students must also follow the same application procedure as general students in order to apply to the program. Space for transfer students is very limited.
- WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING TRANSFER STUDENTS DUE TO LIMITED SPACE. --Transfer students are students who have been in another nursing program.