To provide individual student support, we provide assessments and recommend ways students can recognize and embrace their academic strengths.
Currently, we evaluate and place students based on their student learning outcomes in the following areas:
- Learning Styles – These assessments allow students to identify their dominant learning mode and strengths.
- Critical Thinking – This instrument measures a student's critical thinking, analysis and reasoning skills.
- Core Skills – These instruments provide information to gauge general education outcomes for student improvement that helps staff identify employment readiness.
After the evaluation, our staff will either:
1) recommend instruction within a particular program to maximize student completion or certification
2) facilitate student capacity building
For further information please contact us at:
Kimberly McBride, Coordinator