- Spring semester starts February 10, 2014 - June 9, 2014
- Priority Groups Register: November 13 – 17, 2013
- Continuing Students: November 18 – December 8, 2013
- New Students: Appointments begin December 9, 2013
Once the semester begins, all registration and admissions processing takes place in the Office of Admissions and Records.
- Continuing students will receive registration information via email, or log into the Student Information System to view your fall 2013 registration appointment.
- New or returning students must attend an orientation session and take an assessment test before meeting with a counselor to prepare an Education Plan.
- International students with an F-1 visa or wish to become an International Student and obtain a student visa, click here.
- You can view the latest orientation and testing schedule here.
- Processing takes three (3) business days (excluding holidays and weekends). Online applications close prior to the start of each semester. Please apply early for access to online registration.
- We do not accept official transcripts from students over the counter. Transcripts must be mailed from the institution of origin.
- Continuing students: register for classes online HERE.
- Prospective students: can apply for admission HERE.
Schedule and Catalog
Please contact Admissions & Records Office for more information at (323) 241-5321.
|Winter session begins||January 6|
|Martin Luther King Holiday||January 20|
|Winter session ends||February 9|
|Spring semester begins||February 10|
|President's Day Holiday
|Non-Instructional Day (No Class)
||February 15 - 16|
|President's Day Holiday||February 17|
|Cesar Chavez Holiday||March 31|
|Spring Break||April 7 - 13|
|Memorial Day Holiday||May 26|
|Non-Instructional Day (No Class)||May 27|