Admissions and Records
In the office of Admissions and records, you can apply for admission, register for classes, obtain official transcripts, pick up degrees and certificates, and print out your schedule. The office is at Room 102 of the Student Services Building.
- Summer sessions are from June 15 to July 17 as well as July 20 to August 21, 2015
- Priority Registration begins April 13
- Continuing Student Registration begins April 16
- New & Returning Student Registration begins on May 4
- Fall Semester is from Aug. 31 to Dec. 20
- Priority Registration begins May 4.
- Continuing Student Registration begins May 7
- New & Returning Student Registration begins May 25
- Registration for students with 101 or more degree-applicable units and continuing students not in good standing begins May 7.
- K-12 Student Registration begins: June 8, 2014
- Saturday Registration is the first three Saturdays after school begins.
Once the semester begins, all registration and admissions processing takes place in the Office of Admissions and Records.
- Continuing students will receive registration information via email, or log into the Student Information System to view your registration appointment.
- New or returning students must attend an orientation session and take an assessment test before meeting with a counselor to prepare an Education Plan.
- International students with an F-1 visa or wish to become an International Student and obtain a student visa, click here.
- Processing takes three (3) business days (excluding holidays and weekends). Online applications close prior to the start of each semester. Please apply early for access to online registration.
- We do not accept official transcripts from students over the counter. Transcripts must be mailed from the institution of origin.
- Continuing students: register for classes online HERE.
Schedule and Catalog
Contact Admissions & Records Office for more information at 323-241-5321.