Grades and Transcripts
Drop/Add a Class
- Request official transcripts
- Online transcript requests
- Transcripts by mail
- In-Person transcript requests
Drop/Add a Class
You may add or drop classes online
An official transcript is a record of all the courses you completed at Los Angeles Southwest College and the grades you earned along with your degrees and academic honors. If you are requesting your transcript be sent to another school, keep in mind that most schools only consider the transcript “official” if they receive it in the original sealed envelope. Transcripts cannot be ordered by telephone or fax.
Enrollment Fee Holds: Requests for transcripts (official or unofficial) and/or Verifications of Enrollment will NOT be accepted until ALL Financial Aid obligations with the Los Angeles Community College District are paid, including fees for the current semester.
Regular transcripts are $3.00 each and require 5 to 10 working days for your transcript to be processed from the day your request is received in our office.
Rush transcript service is available with mailed or in-person requests only. Rush transcripts are an additional $7.00 for a total of $10.00 per transcript. With rush service, if you request your transcript in person, you will receive your transcript on the spot. If you mail in a request for rush service, your transcript will be mailed within two working days from the date the request is received in our office.
To request a transcript online, you are required to submit the transcript fee with a valid debit or credit card. The National Student Clearinghouse charges a $2.25 convenience fee for processing an online order.
Log on to the Student Information System
- Select Main Menu from the right menu bar
- In the Transcripts & Enrollment Verifications box, select LA Southwest College Students
- Select Los Angeles Southwest College from the drop down menu
- Click on the Submit button
If you cannot log on to the Student Information System because you forgot your PIN or SID, because it has been a long time since you attended and your account is no longer active, or because it is between midnight and 7:00 a.m. and the Student Information System is not available, you may order online 24/7 directly through the NSC website by clicking here.
To request your transcript by mail, download the LASC Transcript Request form here. Complete the form, enclose payment (if required), and mail to:
Admissions & Records – Transcript Requests
Los Angeles Southwest College
1600 Imperial Highway
Los Angeles, CA 90047
Alternatively, you may send a written request, which must include the following:
- Name (PLEASE PRINT NAME CLEARLY)
- Any other names (including spelling variations of your name(s))
- Social Security Number and/or college-assigned ID number
- Date of birth
- Dates of Attendance (to the best of your knowledge)
- Number of copies required
- Address where your transcripts are to be sent (Student is responsible for providing correct address)
- Your signature (Your request will be returned if your signature is missing)
- Your current address and phone number
- Payment by personal check or money order made payable to “Los Angeles Southwest College”
You may request your transcript in person at the Office of Admissions and Records, SSB Room 102, by filling out the Transcript Request Form available in our lobby. When requesting transcripts in person, you are required to present a valid picture ID. If you have already received your two free transcripts and/or enrollment verifications you must pay fees before leaving your request. Admissions & Records staff will also check for holds which prevent release of transcripts. Once your request is cleared for processing, you will be sent to the Cashier’s Office to pay for your transcript by credit card, check, or cash. The Business Office will have you return your request to Admissions & Records for processing. If you are requesting Rush Transcripts and have paid the additional $7.00 fee (per copy), you will have to wait while the Admissions & Records representative processes your request.