Student Success and Support Program (SSSP) Office is in Student Services Building (SSB), Room 204
Please contact the SSSP Office to schedule your New Student Orientation at (323) 241-5361.
Individuals new to LASC or returning students (those that have missed one or more semesters) are strongly recommended to sign up for the New Student Orientation. Topics presented and discussed in this orientation class include:
- Successfully transition to and navigate college
- Strengthen your academic skills and succeed in college
- Pursue your educational goals at LASC
- Prepare for a better paying career.
- Obtain financial resources to support your education
- Develop a strategy to achieve your career and college goals
- Earn your high school diploma or GED while going to college at the same time
- Complete a Practice Test for English/Math skills (TABE Locator)
- See a Counselor
To sign up for an orientation, visit the Student Success and Support Program (SSSP) Office in Student Services Building (SSB), Room 204.
For the Steps to Enroll, visit the SSSP office's website at http://www.lasc.edu/students/matriculation/matriculation_process.html.
If you have not yet applied for admission to LASC, you must also apply to the college by clicking on this link.