Passage program Requirements
Commitment and Expectations for the Passage Program
During each Academic Year, students in the Passage Program are expected to do the following:
- Maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA and 6 units of coursework each semester
- Meet with a counselor at least twice a semester to develop and review a comprehensive educational plan
- Complete at least three hours of tutoring/study hall and sign the Passage Program tutoring log form
- Submit two signed progress reports from all instructors. Progress reports are due to assigned counselor during the fourth and 12th week of each semester.
- Attend at least two Passage Program activities each semester.
- Meet with assigned mentor three times each semester.
- Attend Rites of Passage End of the Year Ceremony. Date TBD
View the 2015-16 Passage Program Commitment and Expectations
Passage Program Application
View the 2015-16 Passage Program Application