Student Email Accounts
LACCD students will be required to use their District assigned email address effective Spring 2013. All official campus and District correspondence will no longer be sent to your personal email address.
The Benefits of LACCD’s Student Mail System:
- 10 GB of email space
- Online access to Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Prezi presentation software (Prezi is a web-based alternative to PowerPoint)
- Unlimited, free, two-day shipping from Amazon for six months
- Save $25 for online orders with AT&T, plus discounts on mobile service
- Students are also eligible to receive educational discounts from Apple and other vendors that require an email address that ends in .edu
For your convenience, you can forward your LACCD student email to your Yahoo or Gmail accounts easily.
- Login to your student email
- Click “Options” then “See All Options”
- Click “Forward Your E-mail” on the right
We recommend that you leave a copy of forwarded emails on the campus server for added protections from accidental deletions.
Please check your District email regularly
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admissions and Records at (323) 241-5321.