We have a new process to log in to your student email
The way you log into your email on Office 365 has changed.
To login into your student email address, follow the directions below:
- Go to student.laccd.edu
- Enter your Student ID Number in the “Student ID or User ID” textbox
- Enter your password in the “Passwords” textbox.
- The student default password will consist of: 88@ and the first character of your last name (capitalized) and the month and day of your birth date (mmdd).
- For example, John Stevens born on January 1st, 1998 will have a default password of 88@S0101.
- When logging in for the first time, you will be asked to update your password.
-Your “Old Password” will be the default password assigned.
When updating your password, your password cannot be:
-Part of your name
- Three prior passwords
Make sure you write down your updated password.
- Once you update your password, you will be automatically redirected to the PASSWORD REGISTRATION page. Once there, log in with your Student ID Number and your updated password.
- Once you have logged in, you must answer five security questions to register.
- After you submit your security questions, you will be taken to the completed registration page.
- Now that you have updated your password, go to student.laccd.edu and log in using your student ID number and the new password you created.